I’m a great believer in trying to make crafting with your kids as easy as possible and I’m hoping these free autumn leaves templates will do just that! They’re a great starting place for loads of different crafts and a great way to encourage a bit of creativity.
As well as these printable templates I’ll also be sharing some simple ideas for crafts and activities that you can use them for, perfect for a autumn themed activity to share with your child.
RELATED ACTIVITY: Free Tree Template
We have included affiliate links to some of the products and resources and as an associate we may earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Autumn Leaves Template
I’ve shared loads of autumn leaf crafts recently but my most popular has to be this autumn leaf suncatcher craft so I wanted to create template leaves that you could use with it if you wanted. You can view the suncatcher craft in action on this page, it looks so pretty when it’s finished!
Leaf crafts are always really popular every autumn and these printable leaves are great to encourage creativity. You could use them to decorate classroom or preschool walls or as something to put up on your child’s wall at home.
This template has three leaf shapes on each page so if you would like a larger leaf image then why not check out our oak leaf template that’s A4 (US letter) sized and perfect for bigger projects.
Want to make sure you don’t forget about this template? Make sure that you bookmark this page or pin the image below make sure that you print from the PDF though and not from the image or the sizing will be all wrong and you’ll miss out on a couple of the leaves!
What Can I Use a Leaf Template For?
As well as our leaf suncatchers above why not try out one of these ideas?
- Pinecone rolling check out this easy process art idea that uses this template.
- Painting or colouring yes it’s the most simple idea but there’s nothing wrong with that! You could cut them out afterwards and make a garland with them.
- Playdough mat print out the PDF’s and use them as a playdough mat where you can change the colour of your leaves by mixing your playdoh colours together. You might want to use self laminating sheets to laminate the printable if you do this so that it doesn’t stick to the paper and can be reused.
- Leaves for a gratitude tree write down what you are grateful for then cut these leaves out and stick them onto branches to make a gratitude tree.
- Make a leaf crown colour the leaves in and then cut them out. Make a headband out of paper or card too go around your child’s head and then stick the leaves on with some double sided tape.
Free Autumn Templates
I’m a great believer in making things as easy to do as is possible and to help you do that we share lots of free templates for kids crafts along with ideas for easy activities that you can do with them.
The following templates are all perfect for autumn activities so why not check out some of these too:
Get Your Free Autumn Leaves Templates
You can grab your free autumn leaves template here. Please note that these are for personal or school / preschool use only and can not be edited or re-sold.