Christmas is on it’s way and we’re getting ready with this free printable Christmas tree template that’s perfect for creating some festive crafts with your child.
This PDF is ready for you to download and as usual I’ll be sharing some easy craft and activity ideas that you can do with your child using this printable.
RELATED – Free Printable Snowman Template
I have included links to affiliate programmes in this post if you click on these and buy I may earn a small commission. Affiliate links in the text are marked with an asterisk.
Christmas Tree Craft ideas
- Print this template onto green card and use it to make our tissue paper Christmas trees.
- Colour or paint your tree. Sometimes the most simple ideas are the best! Print out the template and let your child go wild creating their own design.
- Use a cotton bud (Q-tip) dipped in paint to make Christmas lights on your tree – similar to this fine motor skills Christmas tree craft.
- Print out the tree onto green paper and then seal it in a self laminating sheet*. You can now use it as a playdough mat, making baubles or tinsel out of playdough to decorate it with.
- Grab some spot stickers* or star stickers* for an easy Christmas tree fine motor activity.
- Decorate it with red, green and white pom poms*.
- Use fingerprints to decorate the tree
This template is free for for personal or school use only. You can print as many copies as you like but you may not edit or sell the PDF.
How To Print Your Christmas Tree Template
Make sure that you check your print preview before printing. Most printers will automatically print your template out at the correct size but you can also select ‘fit to page’ or ‘shrink oversized pages’ and see if that makes a better fit for you.
Free Printable Christmas Tree Template
More Christmas Craft Ideas
Grab our free printable Christmas tree card to colour that’s perfect for sending to family and friends
We love this fun paper plate Santa craft that makes a great decoration too.