Valentines Day is nearly upon us now, but don’t worry if you’re not prepared (I’m totally not) as this week I’m sharing some great heart crafts from last weeks Tuesday Tutorials to kick start you into a loved up crafty Valentines frenzy!
Mum In The Madhouse shares how to make these cute heart crackers that will make your Valentines Day go with a bang!
Cutting Tiny Bites has a great tutorial for this heart printed tshirt.
Treading on Lego shared how to make a simple heart wreath by making your own cork heart stamps.
I shared a tutorial for an easy heart chalkboard.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
Follow Kate Williams CraftsonSea’s board Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party on Pinterest.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a link back (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As normal my fellow Tuesday Tutorials hosts have some super pinnable round ups too, so do check out Character Crafts from Anna and Hanging Crafts with Eileen.