Download our free printable color mixing worksheets with a cute flower theme and help to teach your child how to create different colors.
There are 11 pages to grab in the PDF file and as well as flowers we also have butterfly and ladybug sheets.
You can print as many copies as you like so these are perfect for at home or in a preschool, kindergarten or classroom.
What You'll Find on This Page
Color Mixing Worksheets
These printable worksheets are a great way for kids to learn how to create new colors by mixing different primary colors and the flower themed color wheel can help to teach about complimentary colors too.
To get started just print off the pages you want and grab your paints and paint brushes for a fun way to learn basic color theory.
What’s In The Color Mixing Resources Pack
Here’s what you’ll find in the PDF pack. You can print out all of the pages or just the ones that you want.
- Flower color wheel showing the primary and secondary colors
- Flower color wheel just showing the names of the primary colors with room to paint or write the secondary colors on the flower’s petals
- Flower color wheel where kids can add the names or paint both the primary and secondary colors
- Flower color mixing chart showing kids how to mix two primary colors to create a secondary color
- Flower color mixing chart where kids paint or write in the name of the secondary color created by mixing two primary colors
- Flower color mixing chart where kids need to paint or write the name of each primary color needed to make the secondary colors
- Flower color mixing chart where kids can add the names or paint both the primary colors needed to make secondary colors
- Color in the flowers by mixing the colors of the flower pots together
- Color in the flowers with the colors you would need to mix to make the color of the plant pot
- Color the butterflies wings by mixing the colors of the spots on their wings together
- Color the ladybugs by mixing the colors of their spots together
What Are The Primary and Secondary Colors?
The primary colors are red, yellow and blue and the secondary colors are green, purple and orange.
More Nature Themed Printables for Kids
I share a lot of free printables on this site because they’re a great way to help encourage creativity with your child without spending tons of money.
Our free templates are great for using with your crayons, coloring pencils or markers as simple coloring sheets or you can try out one of the craft ideas that we share with them.
This sunflower template is really cheerful and there are two different designs for it that you can download.
This outdoor scavenger hunt was really popular with my kids and it’s a great way for them to observe and learn about nature.
You can color each item in as you find it and older kids will be able to read the list of things to find while young children will be able to recognise the drawings.
If you like hands-on activities then our tree template is a great choice and one that we’ve used before for a color mixing activity as well as lots of other crafts.
How To Get Your Free Printable Color Mixing Worksheets
To get your free flower themed color mixing worksheets just subscribe below in the box. We won’t send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address your printables will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift.
Please make sure to check ALL your email folders for the confirmation email and make sure you press the confirm subscription button.