This free bell template is perfect for some easy Christmas crafts with your child or for new year or even some wedding crafts!
RELATED POSTS: Free Templates for Kids Crafts
This template can be used for coloring, as a stencil or for creating some simple crafts together.
You can print as many copies of this PDF as you like making it perfect if you are doing some crafts at home with more than one child or if you are using it in a classroom.
I’m also sharing details of more of our favourite Christmas printables below so make sure to check them out if you fancy creating a bit of a bundle and making a few things at once!
Bell Craft Ideas
- Coloring – this template would make a great bell coloring page. Just grab markers, crayons or paints and get coloring!
- Foil – there are two ways that you could use foil to decorate this bell. Firstly you could use pieces of foil torn into shapes and then glue them on to make your bell shiny. If you’d rather try out some painting then why not try scrunching some foil into a ball, dipping it in paint and then dabbing it onto the shape to paint it.
- Tissue Paper – cut squares out of tissue paper and glue them on to decorate your Christmas bell template.
- Write a Christmas wish – you could use this as a writing prompt and get children to write a Christmas wish or memory onto the bell.
- Add ribbon – cut strips of ribbon and glue them onto the bow at the top or glue a strip of ribbon onto the bottom of your bell.
More Free Christmas Templates
We have lots of Christmas templates that are perfect for doing some easy arts and crafts with your child or for using as basic coloring sheets. With each template you’ll also find some recommendations and ideas for how you could use them too.
This Santa hat is a new one to our collection and is perfect for decorating for the festive season
Our Christmas bauble template includes four different designs with one to design your own bauble one three designs to color.
Finally our snowman template is always popular throughout the winter season and we have lots of ideas for activities you can make with it.
How To Get Your Bell Template
To get your free bell template just subscribe below in the box. We won’t send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address your template will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift.