This week on Tuesday Tutorials I’m sharing some cool resist art projects that were linked up to last weeks linky as well as some gorgeous looking ideas that I found from around the internet. Resist art is a fun way for kids to try a new technique and there are loads of cool ways to do it including wax resist, tape resist and glue resist art!
Tinkerlab’s sticker resist with watercolours looks like a great resist art project for preschoolers.
Housing a Forest show how to do wax paper resist art.
Sparkling Buds shared how to make watercolour resist bookmarks.
Hodge Podge Craft shared these cute masking tape canvas paintings that were perfect for a playdate.
Two Daloo’s resist art stepping stones are a fun outdoor project that’s perfect for warm days.
This leaf themed watercolour resist art from Fun at Home with Kids looks gorgeous!
Playground to Parkbench shared a cute heart themed project.
Learn Play Imagine show to to do resist art on foil.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial! You can link up to to three posts every week and we and we will pin some of our favourites to the Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest Board.
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a link back (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!) This weeks themes over with my fellow hosts look as good as usual, Gude has DIY Mothers Day Gifts, Eileen has DIY Games and Anna has a weeks worth of kids activities. Do go give them a look!