Well hello there! Today’s marvelous guest blogger is Lou from I’m Studio Lou, a lovely blog about sewing and crafting, I particularly love her tutorial on blinging up some old shoes! Do go and have a look at her blog, and of course you can follow her on twitter and through the brilliance that is bloglovin too!
Hello, My name is Lou, from I’m Studio Lou and I’m guest posting today for Kate while she’s off, having a baby.
I was going to write a post about hand stitching and quilts but then I thought it’d be far more fitting if I’d pass on some of what I’ve learnt having had a little one for nearly two years now!
2. You know those ‘antenatal exercises’ you need to do? Make friends, they’re for life.
3. You used to be able to cough, sneeze, laugh, walk (?!) without peeing, have a baby and that’s gone. (See point 2.)
4. Once you have a little one you will truly understand the importance of a quiet whisper.
5. People who tell you that their babies slept through from the day they were born are lying. Mine still doesn’t.
6. You will learn a lot about the human digestive system once weaning has started.
7. Do not underestimate where baby poo and wee can reach! Expect to exclaim at least once a week the following; ‘how did it even get in her hair’ ‘ugh, it’s in my mouth’ etc etc……