Are you looking for a free printable recycling symbol template? Our PDF is perfect for crafting with your kids or using as a simple coloring page.
Recycling crafts and activities are really popular in the lead up to Earth Day and Earth Hour but you can also use them as part of a topic learning about our planet and to look after it.
Our simple template is perfect no matter what your reason and as always we’ll be sharing lots of craft and activity ideas that you could do using it as well as some of our favourite Earth Day crafts and printable recycling activities.
RELATED POSTS – Free Templates for Kids Crafts
What You'll Find on This Page
Free Recycling Symbol Template
All of us want to teach our kids to look after and care for our planet and finding out about recycling is a great place to start!
This template is perfect for creating some simple crafts together and it would work really well alongside some of our other printables too.
You can get this template at the bottom of this page by subscribing the free Crafts on Sea newsletter, we won’t spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time – we do send lots of printables like this though which are perfect for keeping your kids entertained!
Recycling Craft Ideas
- Color: Use this template as a recycling coloring sheet and grab your favourite markers, crayons and pencils to color it in. If you need a simple activity for a group then this can be a great idea as it’s so easy to prepare.
- Finger printing: Grab the green paints (or whatever color your child loves) and lets do some finger painting! Place your paints in pots or on a plate to make them easier to access.
- Paper mosaic: Hunt through your recycling bin for old comics, magazines and newspapers for this simple craft like we have for this paper mosaic recycling craft.
- Mixed materials: This activity is similar to a mosaic but uses a variety of materials instead of just scrap paper. Have a look at what you have in your recycling pile that you could use to decorate your symbol, corrugated cardboard, clean kitchen foil and tissue paper from packaging would all be great for this.
- Printing with corks: Use bottle corks dabbed in paint to decorate the sheet.
- Paint with natural materials: Have you tried painting with natural materials? Look for things such as feathers and flowers and then dip them in paint as an alternative to a paintbrush.
Earth Crafts for Kids
We love sharing ideas for Earth Day, this torn paper Earth craft is really popular and uses our free Earth template.
I also really like this paper plate earth craft that was printed as a way of trying to get an extra use out of some bubble wrap we’d received with a delivery.
Free Recycling Activities
We’ve got a big pack of printable free recycling activities that would go perfectly with this printable.
The pack includes a recycling sorting activity, tracing and choosing what you can recycle, re-use or compost. Make sure you grab it too or check out our recycling activities for kids for more ideas.
How To Get And Print The Template
To get your free recycling symbol template just subscribe below in the box. We won’t send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address your template will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift.
Please make sure to check ALL your email folders for the confirmation email and make sure you press the confirm subscription button