Grab this free flower template that’s perfect for Spring, Summer and Mother’s Day crafts! We love PDF templates because they make it easy to prepare for kids crafts but they also can be used in so many ways. You can print and colour or paint them but we’ve also got some ideas for easy flower crafts that you can make with them too.
This flower template is going to be so helpful as a quick craft idea to keep up your sleeve, so make sure that you bookmark this page or pin an image for later so that you can return to it.
You can get this flower template at the bottom of this page by subscribing to the free Crafts on Sea newsletter.
Flower Craft Ideas
We’ve got a couple of easy flower crafts that you could make using this template. In both cases I’ve cut flower shapes out of card originally but (shh!) sometimes my drawing or cutting can be a little bit wonky so it’s nice to have something that will look great when my kids have finished their crafts.
- Both my kids made these button flower crafts.
- This mosaic flower craft is great as a simple spring craft.
Mothers Day Flower Craft Ideas
Paint the petals of this flower and pop a picture of your child in the middle
Write ‘MUM’ in the middle of the flower and then write things you love about your mum on each petal
Ideas for Decorating this Flower Template
- Colour the different areas using a cotton bud (Q-Tip) that’s been dipped in paint.
- Colour the petals and glue seeds into the centre of the flower.
- Use foil dipped in paint to colour the petals.
- Grab the colouring pens and pencils and use your imagination! Sometimes the simple ideas are the best so design your own flower petal patterns and colours.
More Templates For Kids Crafts
We’ve shared quite a few templates as they’re so popular with parents. If you like this template then why not check out some more of our most popular downloads with this tree template that’s perfect for spring tree or four seasons crafts,this rainbow template, or this butterfly template that’s perfect for spring too!
Free Flower Template
To get your free template, subscribe below in the box.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address it will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift.
Please make sure to check ALL folders for the confirmation email.