With Christmas fast approaching and lots of us starting to think about Christmas crafts I thought I’d share these easy homemade advent calendar ideas, perfect for those of us who like to make things for the festive season!
Easy homemade advent calendar ideas
Wolves in London has a gorgeous vintage style advent calendar that looks really impressive but is super simple with her downloadable template. Phew!
This cute paper cup advent calendar from Hodge Podge Craft is a simple craft that your kids can help make but that looks really effective.
Story Snugs advent calendar is perfect for anyone who loves to read. Go check out their great idea for making a lasting family tradition!
The Boy and Me has a lovely tutorial for making your own hanging advent calendar.
This sweet traditional socking advent calendar from The Mad House is surprisingly cheap to make and Jen also has a great list of advent activities that should inspire you and your family this December!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest Anna, Gude , Eileen and me this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As always my fellow Tuesday Tutorials hosts have some great round ups for you, Anna is sharing Autumn and Thanksgiving printables.