This week on Tuesday Tutorials I’m showcasing some easy Chinese lantern craft ideas that are a great way for kids to get involved in celebrating Chinese New Year.
Treading on lego shares this cute tutorial for making a Chinese lantern garland.
ET Speaks from Home has a great guide to making a Chinese New Year mini lantern.
We made these easy Chinese lanterns and had fun learning about the significance of different colours in Chinese culture.
The Gingerbread House has a lovely post on making Chinese lantern sun catchers.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a link back (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)