Today I’m sharing a quick and easy craft for kids to make during the festive period with this unicorn Christmas card for kids.
Are unicorns a Christmas animal? Who knows but they’re certainly counted as one round our house and this is a design that my daughter was super keen to make too.
What You'll Find on This Page
Christmas Cards for Kids
Over the last few weeks I’ve been sharing a lot of Christmas cards kids can make so if you fancy settling down one afternoon and getting crafty why not check some of the others out too – you could set a little craft station up and get making some cards for all your friends and family, after all who wouldn’t love to receive a handmade Christmas card this year!
Like this craft? Make sure that you bookmark this page so you don’t forget about it or pin an image so you can return to it later.
Unicorn Christmas Card Craft
To make this craft start with some white card, if it’s not already folded in half then do so now.
Draw the ears on first, these can be a bit tricky to get in the correct position so you could practice on scrap paper first or draw them in pencil and then trace over the top if you wanted. When these are done draw on your unicorns eyes, these are what my daughter calls cute eyes!
Cut a long triangle shape from gold or glitter card and glue this between the unicorns ears to make it’s horn.
Next cut some holly shapes out of green paper or card (scrap paper is perfect for this) and glue them onto the base of your unicorns horn. Cut some small circles out of red paper or card and glue these on top of the holly to make the holly berries.
Finally draw some rosy cheeks on to your unicorn using a pink pen.
- Black pen
- Pink pen
- White card
- Gold or glitter card
- Red and green paper or card
- If your white card isn't already folded in half then do this now.
- On the front of the card draw on your unicorns ears and eyes using a black pen.
- Cut a triangle shape from gold or glitter card and glue this on.
- Cut holly shapes from the green card or paper and glue these on to the base of your unicorn's horn.
- Cut small red circles from the red card or paper to make holly berries and glue these on to your holly.
- Give your unicorn some rosy cheeks using a pink pen.