Welcome back to this weeks Tuesday Tutorials. This week we wave goodbye to Anna who is retiring from Tuesday Tutorials and welcome along The Boy and Me, do go and check out her blog if you haven’t before! Last week we had some really cool Dr Seuss activities linked up so I thought this week it would be fun to take those and add a couple more cool ideas I found on the internet to make this into Six Superb Dr Seuss Activities – mainly because I love a bit of alliteration!
This Dr Seuss sensory bin from Little Bins for Little Hands helps to create a fun rhyming activity.
Mini Monets and Mommies linked up this cool colour mixing activity inspired by One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
I adore this Cat in the Hat activity from Living Montessori now.
This Dr Seuss activity inspired by Green Eggs and Ham over at Inspiration Laboratories puts a big smile on my face.
There’s Just One Mommy shared this cute Daisy-Head Mayzie craft.
Finally I think all activities should end with a snack so what could be more perfect than this One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish snack linked up by Learning 2 Walk?!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial! You can link up to to three posts every week and we and we will pin some of our favourites to the Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest Board.
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
Follow Kate Williams CraftsonSea’s board Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party on Pinterest.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Gude , Eileen, The Boy and Me and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a link back (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As always each of the Tuesday Tutorials hosts has a great round up for you to check out (and pin!) so do go and take a look at St Patricks Day Crafts for Kids at Hodge Podge Craft, Child Friendly Food at The Boy and Me and Chinese New Year with ET Speaks from Home.