Welcome back to Tuesday Tutorials, the linky that often gets shortened to pintorials as it won’t fit in my page title! Last week the linky went into full blown seasonal crafting mode and we got the most entries so far – hurray! To celebrate I thought I’d share a load of the fun Halloween activities for kids that were linked up last week.
Obviously you are MOST WELCOME to pin this!! So starting us off at the top is Mosswood Connections brilliant Halloween felt board, then we have Preschool Powol Packets beaded pumpkins which are a great way to help your little ones with their fine motor skills! The Gingerbread House shared a fun idea for making kids photos into mummies and Dabbling Momma also got busy with the toilet paper rolls with these spooktastic ghosts.
For any parent whose child is desperate to do a bit of pumpkin carving so they can play with the insides (ick!) Hodge Podge Craft shares some awesome pumpkin carving tips. ET Speaks From Home linked up how to make a Pac-Man pumpkin which really made me smile, while My Mummy’s Pennies shared this fun activity for making spiders out of conkers.
Finally we have this great tutorial on making a spooky ghost from Preschool Powol Packets, how to make a paper mache pumpkin from Mini Monets and Mommies and our stained glass pumpkin suncatcher. Phew!
If your kids enjoyed this craft make sure you check out my new book 30 Halloween Crafts for Kids which is full of fun, achievable and cool ideas!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As usual my fellow hosts have some super pinnable round ups from last weeks linky for you, Gude’s got Creative Kindergarten Ideas, Anna is sharing Flowers, Feathers and Leaves and Eileen has pumpkin carving ideas.