Yep, Autumn is well and truly here (doesn’t it feel like it’s been here for a couple of weeks now?!) With a new season though comes a chance to do new things so this weeks Tuesday Tutorials is all about sharing some of the great autumn crafts for preschoolers that were linked up last week. That’s my week pretty much sorted!
First up are these cute sycamore seed fairies from The Gingerbread Mum, I think I’ll enjoy making these as much as my son will! A Little Pinch of Perfect has been creating apple activities and I love this sweet hidden apple game. Mini Monets and Mommies have made this leaf paint splatter art for autumn that I know any preschooler would love, while In The Playroom’s scrunched tissue paper autumn leaf is both super simple and super effective – love it!
Of course Tuesday Tutorials is the place to link up any tutorials at all, not just autumn crafts for preschoolers, so do link up and let us see what you’ve been up to!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As usual my fellow hosts have been busy pinning away and have some great round ups for you too from last weeks entries, Anna has painting activities, Eileen is looking at some great recipes while Gude has crafts beginning with the letter I, do go and check them out!