Welcome along to this weeks Tuesday Tutorials, the linky where we love to read your tutorials! Tuesday Tutorials is shared across four blogs to help give you maximum exposure and each week the four hosts round up some of our favourites from the last week to share. This week I’m sharing some fun upcycling activities for kids with cool things to make that you can find around your home!
Cookies and Cwtches shared these fun Recycled Bottle Monsters.
I love these Pebble Pets from The Boy and Me.
There’s Just One Mommy shared this clasic activity to make telephones from paper cups.
This Egg Box Alligator from Sand In My Toes is super cute.
Mum In The Madhouse shared how to make these gorgeous daffodils from cake cases.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial! You can link up to to three posts every week and we and we will pin some of our favourites to the Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest Board.
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
Follow Kate Williams CraftsonSea’s board Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party on Pinterest.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest Gude , Eileen, The Boy and Me and me this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a link back (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)