Welcome aboard to this weeks Tuesday Tutorials! This week I’m sharing some of the great Halloween stuff that was linked up last week with these brilliant spider crafts and activities.
First up is Life as we know it who shared this easy tutorial for making hanging spiders. Pink Oatmeal had a spider ice play activity that looks loads of fun while Mini Monets and Mommies shared how to make a spider with sea shells. Home Heart and Hands shared how to make some easy Halloween decorations for your home including this spider display and Play Dr Mom showed us how to make it look like there’s been a spider invasion at your house! How cool is that!
If your kids enjoyed this craft make sure you check out my new book 30 Halloween Crafts for Kids which is full of fun, achievable and cool ideas!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts! * Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board. Follow Kate Williams CraftsonSea’s board Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party on Pinterest.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
If you want to go and check out some more great round ups from last weeks linky then do go and see Eileen’s leaves round up, Gude has the best crafts with the letter R and Anna has pumpkin crafts and activities.