Whoop, it’s Tuesday! I’m super relieved to have made it here having spent far too long this last week curled up with flu, LOTS of fun with two kids! Anyway, all is good now, its Tuesday, it’s time to share some Pinterest loving and I’m writing this listening to Fleetwood Mac. Win.
This week I’m sharing some fabulous rainbow craft ideas that some lovely bloggers shared last week. All of these would be great to try out to celebrate St Patricks Day or just to put a smile on your face, everyone loves a rainbow, right?!
These dancing ribbon rings from Buggy and Buddy are brilliant; an easy craft, fun to play with and cheap? Win.
This gorgeous wet felted rainbow from In The Playroom looks brilliant, I love how Anna has framed her kids art work too, doesn’t it look cute!
Milk round here is pretty much destined to be mixed with caffeine but look how Life Lesson Plans have used it for painting! I adore the colours in this.
Right, I’m off to chuck a floaty top on and pretend to be Stevie Nicks, do join in below and go forth and pin like crazy!
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* If you want to, add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)