Welcome to the first Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party! I’m so excited about starting this today and I’m really hoping to see lots of people join in.
The premise is this, I love Pinterest. I love being inspired by it, learning new things from it and also that it is one of the largest routes for people to find my blog. It continues to introduce people to he tutorials I’ve written for months after I’ve posted them on there without me doing any extra leg work. Bonus. So with my pinning partners in crime Anna from In the Playroom, Gude from Hodge Podge Craft and Anthea from Tales from Mount Pleasant we are starting the new Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to help you share those great tutorials you’ve been writing. Crafts, recipies, how to make blog buttons, whatever you’ve written instructions on we want to share it with the world! Each week we’ll be pinning all the entries to the linky onto our Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Pinterest board and sharing our favorites from the last week as well as tweeting our favorites on the #pintorials hash tag.
The Rules of this linky are:
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* If you want to, add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
This week I’ll be linking up my tutorial on upcycling boring old ornaments to make something new and gorgeous for your home and I look forward to sharing a few of my favorites with you next week!