One of my most pinned to boards on Pinterest is my one for sharing recipes, I love to try out things that other people are recommending rather than just buying books from famous chefs. This week I thought I’d share three foodie posts from last weeks Tuesday Tutorials.
This chicken and sausage gumbo from My Life of Travels and Adventures looks gorgeous and I’m a huge fan of one pot cooking – less to wash up!
For some reason I’ve never made jambalaya before, but with this recipe from Lost on the Cloud I think I’ll have to change that!
Before having kids I spent a couple of weeks in India eating curry pretty much three times a day (yum!) This prawn masala and curry from The Intrepid Misadventurer looks like something I could cook now without too much hassle!
The Rules of this linky are:
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* If you want to, add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
This week I’m linking up my teacup candle tutorial. These are so easy to make but lots of blogs I read don’t give you the warning about wax exploding?! Do come and have a look and a pin!