Whether you love or love messy play (the fun! the mess!) anything with kids and paint involved has a tendency to get messy. Many is the time I think I’ve cracked it by giving a vast array of paintbrushes only to turn away for two seconds and then find my son up to his elbows in paint. Sigh. With that in mind I figure better forewarned and forearmed so this week I’m sharing some painting ideas for messy play that were linked up to last weeks Tuesday Tutorials linky, because at least then we all know what we’re getting into and can plan accordingly!
Mini Monets and Mommies have been recreating some of Monet’s paintings with shaving foam, this looks like so much fun! Building Blocs and Acorns have been doing one of my son’s favorite activities, painting with nature. Needless to say I recommend this one a lot! Nicola at Multi Crafting Mummy has been doing some bubble painting with her kids to make this cute autumn craft, I used to love doing this when I was a kid! Finally Emma at P is for Preschooler also has a child who just wants to paint their body (I feel her pain) and has therefore made some cool body paint which is super thrifty too!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)