So this is the week that I’ve finally got involved in the world of sensory play. Obviously I do ‘stuff’ with my kids but reading through some other bloggers posts has really inspired me to give it a try at home with my son. This is why Tuesday Tutorials is great! Hopefully I’ll be sharing my experience tomorrow (crosses fingers for time to write) but in the meantime I figured it would be good to share some of the ideas for sensory play from last weeks linky in the hope that they might inspire others too!
So, kicking us off is A Little Pinch of Perfect who’s ideas on getting kids to make a cloud look like so much fun, I want to do this! Treading on Lego have done some sensory ice play with Frozen toys that I know kids would love while Mosswood Connections has a gorgeous autumnal sensory art project.
There were two ideas for sensory play from In The Playroom, this fab bubble wrap hand print tree and the pintastic cinnamon and ginger cloud dough. Golden Reflections Blog shared some dog themed Montessori ideas including this sensory way to help learn letters which I really want to try.
Hope that’s helped to inspire you too!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
Don’t forget to go and check out my fellow hosts who as usual have some awesome round ups for you too! Anna has alphabet and letter crafts, while Gude has quick crafts for kids and Eileen is sharing some fabulous desserts!