I am delighted Aviva are sponsoring this promotion of their Free Parent Life Cover, it’s not the most fun or glamorous subject to talk about but it’s an important matter to discuss. I cringe inwardly (and quite regularly) when grown up chats come up with my kids and I think life cover is the same, no one wants to think that something could happen to us or our partners and yet we all know that these things, sadly, do happen. Sometimes they’ve happened to people we know. So it makes sense to try and do something to help support your family and as Aviva are offering some support for free for parents with children aged under 4 it’s well worth having the chat with your partner, your friends or just you sitting down with your computer and getting on with applying!
As the parent of a child who didn’t sleep through until she was two I know that when you have young kids and are sleep deprived doing anything harder than putting the kettle on can seem like an almost impossible task so thankfully applying only takes a few minutes and you can apply on your mobile, computer or tablet – meaning you can apply while the kettle does it’s thing or lying down on the sofa with your phone propped up next to you. I’m not going to lie, anything that needs doing in the early years is a lot more likely to happen if I can do it while lying on the sofa.
My husband used to work in mortgages and insurance and life insurance is something we’ve always made sure that we have. Fifteen or thirty thousand pounds wouldn’t support your family for long but it’s a great place to start and it would help to give some support in a crisis. Want more details? These are the essentials – bullet pointed in case your coffee isn’t quite ready yet!
* Both parents are eligible for £15k worth of cover per child under 4 years old. For example, both Mum and Dad can apply for £15k worth of cover (£30k in total) per child.
* Cover lasts for 12 months from acceptance and will not renew.
* You can take out the plan from when a child is born and before their 4th birthday
* It takes just a few minutes to apply and you can do this across mobile, tablet or desktop. Cover will start as soon as you’ve completed the short application process.
* No payment is needed and they won’t request bank account or credit card details.
* Instant access to your policy documents online through MyAviva
* MyAviva gives you access to exclusive Aviva products and discounts. Terms and conditions apply
* Parent life insurance pays out a lump sum if you die within the policy term
Want to know more or get started applying? Just click here to go to Aviva now.
Sponsored Post #ad #avivafreeparent