Hello happy creative people and welcome back to Pintorials, the Tuesday Tutorials Pin It Party! This week I’m sharing some cute and easy things to sew that were linked up last week and aren’t they beauties!
It’s rather well documented on this blog that I’m a bit addicted to making garlands and I love this cute confetti one from Chloris Boris, Style My Party have shared a lovely tutorial on making flower trimmed tote bags that look like a great sewing project while Hodge Podge Crafts shared how to make a cross stitch picture of your family. We’d have to add a bear into our family portrait too! This week I’m adding my easy tutorial on how to sew a dribble bib so the easy things to sew theme must have got to me too!
I’m also starting a sharing day for any craft related posts on my Facebook page this Thursday so if you have anything old or new craft related do let me know!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As usual my fellow hosts are sharing some pretty cool stuff too! Gude at Hodge Podge Craft has crafts beginning with the letter G, Eileen at ET Speaks From Home has Painting Tools and Anna at In The Playroom is sharing Stone Crafts so do nip over and say hello!