I’d like to pretend I’m sharing some DIY stationery posts because school is nearly back and all that, but you know what? Not at all people, not at all. I’m totally the kind of girl that could happily move into Paperchase and call it my Forever Home. Love that stuff. So these DIY stationery tutorials from last week’s pintorials linky are all about me, because I love them!
There and Back Again A Mothers Tale has created these super cute free library printables. Yeah, allegedly they’re for kids but I totally want these for myself! Stella 123 shares a quick and easy DIY for making personalised pencil sharpeners while Hodge Podge Craft shares this great tutorial for a handmade anniversary card. The Gingerbread House has a lovely post about making upcycled envelopes while Vicky Myers Creations shares this fab tutorial about how to use up your craft stash to make these lovely thank you cards.
If you like this sort of thing you might also enjoy my post for Tesco Living on how to perk up an old pencil case!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)