Folks, are you ready for Christmas? I totally am! I mean, obviously I haven’t bought a single Christmas present yet, or even thought about them. And it’s a bit unclear what we’re doing as a family, but crafting wise? Bring it on! We’ve been making loads here and from the stuff that’s being linked up to Tuesday Tutorials it looks like you guys are too. This week I’m sharing some Christmas sensory bins that were linked up last week, just because I thought they looked really cool and good fun for the small people. Hope you love them too.
This peppermint scented Christmas sensory bin from Learning 2 Walk is too cool, I love the fact that it smells like Christmas too!
Wild Berry Trails straw sensory bin looks like a great little place for those penguins to play in.
Adding tinsel to a sensory bin is a fab idea from In The Playroom.
This Candy Cane play gel from The Science Kiddo looks amazing, I want to dig my hands into that sensory bin 🙂
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
There’s lots of pin worthy gloriousness on my fellow hosts blogs so do got and check out Eileen’s round up of Christmas Tree Crafts and Anna’s Kids Christmas Crafts.