This week I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from last week that I thought were fantastic DIY ideas for your home. Because who doesn’t want their place to look that little bit nicer??
I love these decorated Ikea drawers from Jennifer’s Little World, I’ve eyed those drawers up many a time in the shop but how cute does here tutorial make them look?! I’m a total sucker for a bit of bunting or a cute garland and this bunting tutorial from I Heart My Family Home is so easy to follow it’s going to be a real struggle not to cover my home in it! Finally this tutorial on how to hang pictures on your walls from Making It In The Mountains really spoke to me. It’s so easy just to whack a few nails in the wall but this tutorial shows you how to make a great looking display you can be proud of.
In other exciting news, while we sadly lost our fellow pinner Anthea to the big black screen of doom on her laptop (boo!) we are very lucky to have the super talented Eileen from ET Speaks from Home join us. Do pop over to her blog and say hi!
Eileen and I are also both currently nominated in the Brilliance in Blogging Awards, her in video and me in the Crafts category. If any of you super foxy and gorgeous people fancy giving up a couple of minutes of your time to vote for us we would love you forever. Fact. The voting form is over here.
Anyway that’s it for me, don’t forget to pin as many of the lovely linked up posts as you can to your own boards and share the #pintorials loving around a bit, any theme, posted at any time, you’re all welcome.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: The Rules…
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)