With it being half term this week I know I’m going to be pretty busy so I thought it might be a nice idea to share some inspiration for weekend projects. After all if I manage to make it to through the week without getting totally worn out I think the least I deserve is some me time! (Not going to happen, but you know…!)
These DIY planters with gold leather from Brepurposed are fantastic, I’m a huge fan of spray paint and I love how cool these once boring old planters now look. Zingzing Tree has got a fantastic tutorial on how to make your own TShirt yarn, I’ve seen stuff like this in the shops and rather fancied it so I’m sure my bank manager will be thankful for that! Making it in the Mountains shares a great DIY on how to make a cute end table and also has a recipe for making your own chalk paint. As someone who *may* have spent a bit of money on chalk paint recently this is something I know I’ll be trying out!
I’d love to know if you’ve got any weekend projects planned, I’m hoping to get to work on a DIY I’ve got planned that includes alcohol. Go me!! Don’t forget I’ve also got a great giveaway running at the moment where you can win some fat quarters of gorgeous fabric and some dressmakers scissors. There are five prizes so do go and enter.
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
This week once again my fellow hosts have picked out some lovely things to feature so do go and have a look, Anna is showcasing animal crafts, Gude has things beginning with L and Eileen has some pretty gorgeous stuff too! Have a lovely week and have fun pinning x