Welcome along to week 13 of Tuesday Tutorials, how is it week 13 already?! This week I’m sharing my tutorial on upcycling plant pots so I thought it might be nice to share some other upcycling craft ideas that were linked up to Tuesday Tutorials last week.
The lunch sack kite from Lovely Commotion looks like something that all kids (and me) would enjoy making, while the Pot Noodle flower pots from Life As We Know It would make brilliant gifts or be a great way to encourage kids to get involved in gardening. I love how colourful the upcycled picture frame from Life’s Little Projects is and you get to use a hot glue gun to make it which is on my list of un-childfriendly stuff that I want to play with!
If this is your first time to Tuesday Tutorials, hello there! This is a linky run across four blogs, me, In The Playroom and Hodge Podge Craft, meaning you get extra linky loving and lots of new readers seeing your fabulous tutorials! We also like a bit (ok, a lot) of pinning and each week showcase our favourites from last weeks linky. Sadly Anthea’s computer has died a tragic death so she’s had to stop hosting with us, we miss you Anthea!! Hopefully we should have an exciting new host to share with you soon!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: The Rules…
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
What creative projects are you looking forward to doing this week?