In my dream world that I like to think about after a few drinks, I live in a cottage in a field in Cornwall. I listen to folk music all day and do quilting and my children play nicely outside. Bliss huh? Lets leave it at that! I think everyone has a hankering for luxurious crafts, the ones that make you feel like you’re living that dream lifestyle. Thankfully the blogs I’m sharing this week make it feel like it might be more achievable than you think. (Though if anyone wants to buy me that cottage go for it!)
These lavender shortbread biscuits from ET Speaks From Home look beautiful and I bet they’ll taste it too, the scented bath oils from We Live We Learn are a craft for kids, but I think one that any adult would happily do too, I’d certainly like some! Finally Chloris Boris shares her tutorial for this amazing quilt. I mean, seriously, it’s photographed in a field and everything, how fabulous does that look?!
This week I’m linking up my tutorial for DIY ombre feathers, they are in their own way a bit of a luxurious craft, but they’re also super quick and easy so do go check them out.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
Don’t forget to check out the posts from my co-hosts – Hodge Podge has crafts with the letter O, ET Speaks from Home has Ocean Crafts and In The Playroom has a nature crafts theme.