Hello Tuesday! Good to see you!! Also good to see that Tuesday Tutorials was crazy busy last week, I was on pinning duty on Tuesday so was totally knackered, but if you’re going to wear yourself out then Pinterest isn’t that awful a way to do it!
This week I’m sharing my favourite handmade gift ideas that were linked up from last week.
These painted flower or plant pots from Peakle Pie are gorgeous and I think they would make a lovely gift for friends or Grandparents.
I would love to receive this Happy Birthday Granola from Mrs Blythin Makes, what a nice way to start the day!
I’m totally in love with these Easy Nutella Brownie Bites from Frugally Peachy. Am making a mental note to to tell Emma who’s recipe it is when my birthday is! (Emma, it’s in November, chuck me some in the post, yeah?!)
Do join in and link up any old or new tutorial posts you have and don’t forget to go and visit some other blogs on the linky and most importantly do some pinning!
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* If you want to, add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)