Hurray it’s Tuesday which means it’s Tuesday Tutorials time and this week I’m sharing some rather glorious thrifty garden party ideas, because if you’re spending on food and drink you want to be saving on the decorations, right? And it’s a great opportunity to do something a bit creative, win!
Budget Girl shares a super cheap tutorial on how to make buffet labels, while these tealight holders from Vicky Myers Creations look like great fun, I love anything that involves spray paint! This idea using stones and moss from Martha Stewart looks amazing and you could do it with items from your own garden.
In case you missed it (what?!) I shared my 12 tips on how to make your blog posts more pinnable last week. I got a message on Facebook from Louisa at Life As We Know It saying she got 55 repins in 5 hours from just following one tip, so imagine if you followed all 12, eh?! If that kinda thing floats your boat you might also want to read my fellow Tuesday Tutorials host Anna’s recent post on how to grow your Pinterest following, she went from 1k to 6k followers in five months so it’s well worth a read!
Other posts you might like on Crafts on Sea:
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: The Rules
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
As usual my fellow hosts are sharing some fab ideas, Anna has Outdoor Summer Fun for Kids, Eileen has Indoor Games and Gude continues her quest to conquer the alphabet with Crafts Beginning with V and W