Welcome back to Tuesday Tutorials! This week I’m sharing some gorgeous ideas for packaging, cuter than anything you get in the supermarket, right?!
I love this Pretty Soap Packaging from Wolves in London, anything that gets a vintage look on the cheap is good with me! Old packaging can take on a gorgeous new life with these Tin Can Shelves from ZingZing Tree, I love the way they’ve been used to store toys and trinkets. Finally if you’d like a cute craft project that you can do with your kids then what better than this Library Card Holder from Everyday Snapshots? That makes packing your cards away much nicer, right?!
Don’t forget you can link up old or new tutorial posts to Tuesday Tutorials so it’s a great way to get some new energy into old posts as well as highlighting anything new you’ve made this week. Please only link up tutorials though otherwise I get all confused and stuff. Thank you!
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)