Firstly I am duty bound to admit that I am awful at organising birthday parties. The cleaning! The pressure! Argh! However we went to a lovely party this week which made me think, you know…maybe?? So when I saw these lovely tutorials linked up to last weeks Tuesday Tutorials I knew I had to do a quick round up of easy birthday party ideas!
A Girl in Paradise shares how she made a balloon garland for her son’s birthday that wowed his friends, Dabbling Momma has a cool tutorial for edible play dough that she used to make birthday cakes, this would be such a fun activity at a party! Finally Sum of Their Stories shares her mums recipe for chocolate cake, because lets face it, when it comes to things like birthday cakes you need to trust the classics!
As usual my fellow Tuesday Tutorials hosts are sharing their favourite tutorials from last weeks linky, meaning more chances of your blog being featured! In The Playroom has activities that go with books, ET Speaks from Home has Frozen activities and Hodge Podge Craft is sharing tutorials starting with the letter B.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)