Well, very quick post from me today as I’ve left this until the last minite and now my son has the Night Terrors. Oops! But look!! Here’s some lovely Easter egg craft ideas from last weeks linky!
Now I know that you all want to check out these lovely things so its brilliant art history eggs from Life Lesson Plans, Tie Dye Eggs from Mrs Blythin Makes and a tutorial on how to blow out eggs to make Easter decorations from Hodge Podge Craft. I would tell you more about how I love them (I love them! Look at them! They are great!!) but I also have to currently explain why Tree Fu Tom isn’t going to get anyone.
So come and link up! Old posts, new posts, any theme you like, as long as it’s a tutorial we are happy. And make sure follow the rules or I’ll set Tree Fu Tom on you, and apparently he’s not as friendly as I thought!!
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)