Wooo! It’s Tuesday! Well I don’t know about you but I saw the weather prediction for this week and my main thought was to how on earth to keep my eldest occupied during the Easter break. I was therefore delighted to see all the fab Easter crafts that were linked up last week so I thought I’d showcase some cute Easter chick craft ideas which we’ll hopefully be trying out soon!
These cardboard chicks from The Gingerbread House look adorable and I love how Damson Lane has used the story of Six Little Chicks to inspire her hatching chick. I think my son would love Let Kids Be Kid’s Easter skittles as you get to knock them down. We..err… might like a bit of destruction round here!
You can link up any tutorial you like to Tuesday Tutorials, it doesn’t need to be Easter related and it certainly doesn’t need to be new either, I’ll be linking something from my archives this week to give it a bit of a new life!
The rules of this linky are:
* Link up one post a week – it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude, Anthea and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)