Hurray it’s Tuesday which means it’s Tuesday Tutorials, the place where you can link up all your fab tutorials old or new and us four fantastic bloggers promote them for you! This week I’m sharing some deep sea crafts for kids and some fun activities from last weeks linky, look pretty cool huh?!
We have a mild obsession with jelly fish round here due to the beach being invaded by them last summer, so I know my son would love these paper plate jelly fish from ET Speaks from Home. Left Brain Craft Brain have got a shark week going on and I love this great feed the shark play dough activity to to help teach geometry. Anything that looks like it has sharks and a bit of blood would be a winner round here, so getting the educational bit in would make me mum of the year. Finally this underwater themed play dough activity from Sand in my Toes is cute, educational and most importantly fun! Which is surely the most important thing for deep sea crafts!!
Tuesday Tutorials Linky Rules:
* You can link any kind of creative tutorial, how to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn’t have to be a new post from the last week and we don’t have a theme so use the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
* Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
* Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest – Anna, Gude , Eileen and me – this is not essential but would be appreciated!
* Visit at least three other blogs on the linky and pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
* Please note that one image from your blog may be used on the hosts blog to promote this linky and help promote your blog!
* I would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar (not essential, but you get extra love from me if you do!)
Don’t forget to go and check out the round ups from my fellow Tuesday Tutorials hosts which you know will be super pinnable!! Eileen has a gorgeous foodie post lined up, Anna has paper plates crafts and Gude has kids crafts starting with the letter E.